Swisse Organic Spirulina is a premium quality formula containing organic spirulina, a green superfood that provides a natural source of vitamins and antioxidants, to support energy metabolism and wellbeing.
- Spirulina is a microscopic blue-green algae and is a wholefood source of chlorophyll , vitamin B12, vitamin K, vitamin A and antioxidants. A diet rich in wholefoods such as fruits, vegetables and algae, contributes to heart health and reduces the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in plants, responsible for absorbing and transforming energy from the sun. This process is called photosynthesis and is the basis for sustaining the life of all plants. As humans obtain their food supply by eating plants, photosynthesis can be AN Important Source of Energy.
- Vitamin B12 the Supports Normal Energy Metabolism and Assists with The Reduction of tiredness and Fatigue Vitamin B12 Also Contributes to Healthy Immune function..
- Vitamin A Assists with Healthy Vision, the Supports A Healthy Immune System and IS Necessary for Normal Skin function and structure.
- Vitamin K contributes to healthy bone structure.
Swisse Organic Spirulina can be taken daily or as part of a healthy detox, which can be beneficial to support general wellbeing.
Lifestyle Claim: Vegan| Vegetarian
Size: 100 Tablets
Serving Size: 3.05 g (6 tablets)
Servings Per Pack: Approx. 16
- Organic Spirulina powder (99.7%).
- Magnesium stearate.
- Silicon dioxide.
RECOMMENDED ADULT USE:
- 6 tablets daily.
- The nutrition and benefits outlined can be obtained with 1 serve (6 tablets). You can take up to 3 serves daily if you choose to boost your nutrition further.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid storage in direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.