Swisse Ultiboost Menopause Balance is a premium quality, comprehensive formula with nutrients and herbs to help reduce symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, trouble sleeping and nervous irritability when associated with menopause.
- Hot Flushes & Night Sweats: Black cohosh helps relieve hot flushes and night sweats. Soy isoflavones help to reduce the severity and frequency of occurrence.
- Excessive Perspiration: Sage has antihidrotic properties to help reduce excessive sweating and perspiration.
- Trouble Sleeping: Black Cohosh helps relieve sleeplessness.
- Nervous Irritability: Black Cohosh helps relieve nervous irritability.
Bone Health: Calcium requirements increase post menopause. Swisse Ultiboost Menopause Balance contains calcium to help in the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. Vitamin D is included to assist with the absorption and delivery of calcium to the bone.
Swisse Ultiboost Menopause Balance has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide key ingredients beneficial during menopause.
Size: 60 Tablets
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure.
- If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine, nausea, vomiting, unusual tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and/or loss of appetite, you should stop using this product and see your doctor.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- SOY BEAN (Glycine max) standardised extract equiv. dry seed 13.8 g (equiv. to isoflavones calculated as daidzin/ein, genistin/ein, glycitin/ein 34.5 mg)
- SAGE (Salvia officinalis) extract equiv. dry leaf 1.3 g
- BLACK COHOSH (Actaea racemosa) extract equiv. dry root & rhizome 20 mg
- CALCIUM (from calcium citrate 770.14 mg) 162.5 mg
- VITAMIN D (as cholecalciferol 12.5 mcg) 500 IU
- Two tablets daily, with the evening meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store below 25 degrees Celsius. Do not use if cap seal is broken.