$32.00 USD
$25.00 USD

FREE
SHIPPING

100% MONEY
BACK GUARANTEE

ONLINE
SUPPORT 24/7

Availability: 792 In Stock
General Information
Swisse Ultiboost Grape S 300 Tabs is a premium quality formula to support collagen formation, provide antioxidant support and help relieve swelling of the legs.

- Collagen Production: Vitamin C plays an integral role in the formation of collagen. Collagen is a major structural protein, important for strong connective tissue to help maintain skin integrity and appearance.

- Skin Health: Vitamin C helps the formation of connective tissue and supports the healing process of minor wounds.

- Potent Antioxidant: The antioxidant properties of grape seed and vitamin C help protect against free radical damage. Grape seeds contain high levels of procyanidins, a naturally occurring bioflavonoid, also found in fruits and vegetables.

- Relieve Swelling: Grape seed helps relieve swelling (oedema), heaviness, pain and itching of the legs.

Swisse Ultiboost Grape S has been formulated based on scientific evidence to provide a multi-purpose formula in a convenient dose.

Size: 300 Tablets.

Ingredients
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- GRAPE S (Vitis vinifera) standardised extract equiv. dry seed 14.25 g (equiv. procyanidins 95 mg).
- VITAMIN C (ascorbic acid) 22.5 mg (from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 27.23 mg).

Other ingredients:
- Microcrystalline cellulose.
- Calcium phosphate dibasic.
- Croscarmellose sodium.
- Polyvinylpolypyrrolidone.
- Tablet coating (hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 8000, titanium dioxide, carnauba wax).
- Magnesium stearate.
- Colloidal silicon dioxide.

Directions
ADULT DOSAGE:
- Two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.

Warnings
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition please consult your Doctor before use.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Do not use if inner seal is broken.

STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
- Store at room temperature (store below 25 degrees Celsius).
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Just added to your wishlist:
My Wishlist
You've just added this product to the cart:
Go to cart page