Swisse Children's Ultivite is a premium quality, great tasting children's multivitamin, containing 21 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs to help support nutritional needs, cognitive development and immune health in growing children.
Swisse Children's Ultivite has been formulated based on scientific evidence to help safeguard against nutritional deficiencies. Ideal for fussy eaters and growing children on the go.
Size: 120 Tablets
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- VITAMIN C (ascorbic acid) 50 mg
- VITAMIN D3 20 IU (cholecalciferol 500 ng)
- VITAMIN E 6 IU (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 4.95 mg)
- VITAMIN B1 (thiamine nitrate) 1 mg
- VITAMIN B2 (riboflavin) 1 mg
- NICOTINAMIDE 10 mg
- VITAMIN B5 (pantothenic acid) 1.83 mg (from calcium pantothenate 2 mg)
- VITAMIN B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 2 mg
- VITAMIN B12 (cyanocobalamin) 3 mcg
- FOLIC ACID 15 mcg
- BIOTIN 30 mcg
- BETACAROTENE 500 mcg
- CALCIUM 21.1 mg (from calcium citrate 100 mg)
- MANGANESE 163 mcg (from manganese sulphate monohydrate 500 mcg)
- ZINC 364 mcg (from zinc sulfate monohydrate 1 mg)
- MAGNESIUM 1.7 mg (from magnesium phosphate 8 mg)
- IRON 2.3 mg (from ferrous fumarate 7.36 mg)
- CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS EXTRACT 2 mg
- NETTLE (Urtica dioica) extract equiv. dry herb 10 mg
- ROSEHIPS (Rosa canina) extract equiv. dry fruit 10 mg
- SIBERIAN GINSENG (Eleutherococcus senticosus) extract equiv. dry root 6.5 mg
- 2-4 years: Chew one tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal.
- 4-12 years: Chew two tablets daily, during or immediately after a meal.
Or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Store below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.