Product Description & Features
- Kids Smart Calcium is a great tasting way to supplement your child's calcium intake
- Calcium, best known as a 'bone-building' nutrient, is particularly important during childhood and adolescence , as the skeleton is growing growing. Vitamin D3 is important for calcium absorption and critical if sun exposure has been reduced.
- Important to skeletal growth and healthy development.
- Essential for structural support.
- 99% of calcium is stored In the bones and teeth.
- Supports a healthy nervous system and muscle function.
- Enhances calcium absorption from food.
Supports normal cell growth during childhood.
- Supports healthy immune function.
Directions For Use
- Children 2-8 years: Give two pastilles per day or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- Children 9-11 Years: Give three pastilles per day