Intensity at first sight. Instant gratification in just one swipe. Reveal your true colors with an upgraded range of eyeshadows to express yourself and your artistry without limits. All-new packaging. All-new formula. From buttery mattes and lustrous satins, to electric pops of color and glittering metallics—each finish stays soft with a vibrant effect. Pure pigments suspended in an innovative liquid binding system create rich, high-impact color in just one stroke. Stand out. Show off. Express to impress.
Please note NARS Eyeshadows are high performance formulas developed to be lightweight for increased blendability and instant payoff which may result in occasional dusting.
For all skin types
Intense color payoff
Matte, satin, metallic and glitter finishes
HIGH IMPACT COLOR
Pigment Power Suspension technology delivers incredible payoff via pigments suspended in an innovative liquid binding system to create rich, long-wearing, high-impact color in one stroke.
Addictive, velvety texture easily blends to create smooth, even color.
FOUR ASSORTMENTS OF COLORS AND FINISHES
Soft Essentials: Buttery mattes and lustrous satins
Basic and neutral shades, the essentials for every artistry palette.
Precious Metals: Metallic shimmers
Shimmery shades to create soft pops of color or build dimension.
Hardwired Sheens: Multi-dimensional glitters
Highly reflective shades add dramatic shine.
Pure Pops: Bright, saturated pop colors
Vivid shades to create unexpected looks and push the limits of artistry.
CUSTOMIZED ARTIST PALETTES
Magnetic eyeshadow pans are easily removable for use in refillable palettes.
How to use:
- Apply shadow directly on top of Tinted Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base to create full intensity that lasts all day.
- Versatile formula can be used as an eyeshadow or liner, applied wet or dry.
- The wide range of shades and finishes allow you to create endless looks.
- For Soft Essentials: Use #40 Eyeshadow Brush to pat and blend shadow for all-over lid color. #44 Precision Contour Brush allows for targeted application in the bridge or inner corner. Use #42 Blending Eyeshadow Brush to diffuse and soften color.
- For Precious Metals: Use #41 Diffusing Brush to apply all-over sheer shimmer. To transform eyeliner, use #45 Smudge Brush with shadow over liner. Blend and diffuse.
- For Hardwired Sheens: Use #49 Wet/Dry Eyeshadow Brush to pat color onto lid. Dampen brush for an intensified effect. Double the shadow as a liner by using #46 Push Eyeliner Brush and press into lashline or #51 Wet/Dry Eyeliner Brush to line along the upper and lower lashlines.
- For Pure Pops: Use #41 Diffusing Brush to pack on dense color and create dramatic dimension. The distinct shape of #43 Wide Contour Eyeshadow Brush diffuses and blends edges and accentuates color in the bridge. Apply brighter shades in targeted areas with #44 Precision Contour Brush.